This position exists to provide support to the sales team in bridging the gap between customer requirements and production outcome as a subject matter expert on LexisNexis solutions within the Special Investigations Unit (SIU). The Public Safety SIU is comprised of former law enforcement experts who leverage the LexisNexis solutions and data offering to provide real-time investigative insight for LexisNexis customers. This position also serves to work with the sales team by analyzing data and monitory production, building practices, procedures and support functions required to maintain the quality and timely delivery of information.
• Analysis of data provided by customers to identify crime and provide insight into crime solutions and customer workflow analysis
• Works directly with sales team to support crime solution product understanding, implementation and best practices
• Works directly with customers to support crime solution product understanding, implementation and best practices
• Maintains positive customer relationships though detailed analysis of large data batches
• Provides insight and input to other business groups on presentations to customers on analysis of crime data
• Provides innovative ideas on product improvements and enhancements to manager for incorporation into new and existing products
• Looks for and identify key crime trends in data analyzed
• Proactively identify issues in data that need to be fixed
• Researches and resolves quality control issues as discovered or assigned
• Actively participates in product testing for LexisNexis to include the current suite of products, new products being brought to market, training content and other materials.
• Represents LexisNexis at customer facing events
• Assists with LexisNexis Marketing Webinars
• Other duties as assigned