Closing date: Open Until Filled
Our client is offering a lucrative salary and full benefits package.
- Create and Support all-source intelligence production and analysis related to hate crimes
- Use existing open-source analytic methodologies
- Advanced understanding of analytical equipment and tools to include open-source intelligence (OSINT) platforms.
- Knowledge of open-source information sources and excellent internet research skills.
- Preparation of comprehensive written reports, presentations, and charts based on research, collection, and analysis of data.
- Experience conducting predictive profiling and behavioral analysis research.
- Positive attitude, sociability, resilient and adaptable.
- A strong attention to detail, reasoning ability and pattern recognition. Highly skilled at evaluating information from a variety of systems and sources!
- Focused at gathering intelligence and careful dissemination of the information.
- Effective technical ability. Ability and personality to work in cross functional global teams.
- Great communication skills, confident, clarity and credibility.
- Curiosity and strength to examine and find meaning in data with capacity to see the bigger picture.
- Naturally follows rules, regulations, respects authority and security protocol.
- Works well under pressure, yet flexible and responsive to change. Familiarization in analysis of (OSINT/HUMINT/SIGNET), 3rd party data bases, and all sources or related fields.
- Can multi-task and switch gears effectively. Critical and objective thinking skills.
- Integrity and honesty.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Criminal Justice or related field
- Typically requires 3 years of experience in crime or intelligence analysis
- Deep experience in web intelligence and OSINT analysis
- Ability to take charge in critical situations and work independently
- You’re comfortable working with data and using it to identify patterns and trends
Licenses and Certificates
- Have or able to obtain a valid California driver’s license
- A Certificate from a college, university, government authority or professional crime and intelligence analysis association verifying the candidate’s participation in and completion of a formal Crime and Intelligence Analysis program of study is a strong plus
Argenta Hate Crime Analyst Employment Opportunity.pdf