The San Manuel Department of Public Safety has posted an opening to build a hiring list for several Crime and Intelligence Analyst openings. The analysts will provide actionable intelligence to all members of the Dept. of Public Safety, as well as key Tribal and Casino business leaders. As a member of the Investigations Team, the analysts will prepare a variety of analytical products, including briefings on current crime trends, patterns, and series.
Under the direction of the Manager, Enterprise Security Services / Solutions (ESSS Manager), and in conjunction with the Risk Management Department, the Security Risk Analyst conducts quantitative and qualitative analysis and assessments of existing and emerging security-related risks to the enterprise. Areas of concentration will include patterns of potential criminal activity, including fraud and theft, threats of workplace violence, potential malicious insider activity, and other suspicious activity. The Security Risk Analyst is expected to help develop and mature San Manuel’s security analytics program, to include the development of an analytics IT platform, and the drafting of governance procedures.
The goal of the department is to deliver “best-in-class” security and customer service, in accordance with current policies, procedures, and established objectives. The Security Risk Analyst will evaluate security risks and deliver actionable intelligence to key Tribal and Casino business leaders to inform their security-related decision-making.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution is preferred; a degree or advanced certificate in Intelligence Analysis or related discipline is a plus. For exceptionally qualified individuals, experience in corporate risk intelligence may be substituted for college education.
- Must have verifiable experience in conducting security threat analysis, assessment, and mitigation; this can be based on public sector, law enforcement, or corporate security experience.
- Must have at least five (5) years recent experience in a public or private sector security related position.
- Equivalent combination of education and progressive, relevant and direct experience may be considered in lieu of minimum educational/experience requirements indicated above.
- Must be able to read, speak, and write intelligently in the English language. Bilingual abilities are a plus.
- Must have documented, verifiable experience in drafting policies and procedures for an organization of comparable size to the San Manuel Department of Public Safety.
- Knowledge of the security industry and developed relationships with a variety of security professionals is highly desired.
- At the discretion of the San Manuel Tribal Gaming Commission you may be required to obtain and maintain a gaming license.
- A qualified candidate/employee must have a valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record as determined by the company’s insurance carrier.
San Manuel Band of Mission Indians and San Manuel Casino will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
Questions about position? Contact:
(898) 863-5899 ext 102908