Closes: October 17, 2019
- Job ID: 71027482
- Job Family: Safety, Security & Compliance
- Location: Rosemead, CA US
- Other Locations:
Are you looking for a diverse team of inventors, pioneers, and problem solvers working together? Look no further.
We want team members who want to invest their skills and intellect into something that matters—like solving one of the most important issues of our time. It's what we do. Powering the planet while drastically reducing carbon emissions and creating cleaner air for everyone. You’re a critical piece of the solution.
As we look onto building a cleaner energy future, our customer needs are also changing and as part of our Corporate Security organization you will have an opportunity to help us support this effort
You will be engaged in protecting people and critical infrastructure to ensure our customers receive Safe, Reliable, Affordable and Clean Power. The Security Intelligence Analyst provides actionable crime and intelligence forecasting to actively assist those in the company that work these issues directly. This position will coordinate with outside agencies to gain threat information and works with multiple business units and key partners in order to provide timely awareness of threats, develop customized intelligence products, and conduct proactive criminal trend analysis.
Detailed Things you will be doing…….
- Responsible for the intake, analysis, and communication of threat and risk intelligence at SCE.The position analyses crime and threat information to provide reports and trends in order to identify “hot spots”, and opportunities for risk mitigation.
- The position is integral to Insider Risk Threat Assessment Hub, identifying potential insider threats to the company in coordination with key analysts in multiple business units.
- It is also a key part of the security risk assessment program and will perform on-site facility assessments in the field.
- Acts as the alternate program lead for the International Travel Program at SCE, including completing risk assessments for the destinations of SCE’s international business travelers.
- Supports the Edison Security Operations Center with timely crime and intelligence analysis, and participates in the Incident Command System during corporate crisis or emergency as an IMT Intelligence Officer as needed.
Qualifications we need you to have…
You possess five years of analytical or relevant security analysis experience. You have experience in data analytics and reporting.
Other things that will set you up for success…
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, criminal justice, intelligence, communication or a related field or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- You also have strong verbal and written communication skills
- One or more years in the field of intelligence/crime analysis working for a law enforcement or intelligence agency.
- ASIS CPP or PSP certification.
- PMP certification.
- Intelligence certification.
- You are legally authorized to work directly as employees for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
- We offer a Total Rewards Package that includes things like a wide selection of health plans, preventative health reimbursement, 401(k) savings plan with company match and automatic company contributions, tuition reimbursement, professional development, volunteer programs, employee assistance program, electric service discount, and many more perks!
- Relocation may be offered for this position
Do you feel ready to be a part of something bigger than yourself? Join the Clean Energy Revolution at Southern California Edison (SCE).
The people at SCE, don't just keep the lights on. Our mission is so much bigger. We are fueling the kind of innovation that is changing an entire industry, and quite possibly the planet. The safety of our employees, customers, and everyone else also comes first. At SCE, you’ll have a chance to grow your career and make a difference in the world.
SCE serves a population of approximately 15 million via 5 million customer accounts in a 50,000-square-mile service area within Central, Coastal and Southern California. As a company, we have big dreams and we know nothing big is ever accomplished alone. Join one of the nation’s leading electric utilities in making sure California, and all of us who live here.
At SCE we celebrate our differences. We are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status. #LI-J