The position of Intelligence Analyst within the Disneyland Resort must be able to assess and respond to a diverse threat environment, with the ultimate goal of ensuring the safety of Cast Members, Guests, infrastructure and the Disney brand. This requires the Analyst to be flexible to meet the potential 24/7 tactical requirements for threat response. The Analyst must understand the global, domestic and local risk environment and understand threats to the Resort operations. This includes physical attacks, protest activity, gang activity, and criminal activity. The Analyst will provide both strategic and tactical assessments and recommendations for Security and other Business Units to ensure they understand the security risks in their daily work environment that is constantly changing. The Analyst must be prepared to respond to requirement with little or no time, changing customer needs, and fluid priorities. The Analyst must be able to think critically and independently, write objectively and effectively, and be able to brief in a concise and confident manner. The Analyst must also apply requisite discretion when dealing with confidential, sensitive or proprietary information.
- Track and analyze emerging threats, both domestically and internationally, and contextualize threats specific to company assets and personnel. This may include terrorism, social and political activism, crime, and cultural and societal trends.
- Provide regular written and oral briefings and presentation for partners, both internal and external and ranging from the hourly Cast Member to Resort Executives and elevating significant information and issues to senior Security Leaders
- Work with internal and external corporate and government partners for the purpose of information collection, analysis and best practice benchmarking
- Seek and identify new technology and applications to improve efficiency and effectiveness of the DLR Intel team.
- Proactively identify threats and risks to the Disneyland Resort or the other segments of The Walt Disney Company
- Build productive relationships through regular contact with colleagues in Global Intelligence, Global Investigations, Security and Emergency Services, Law Enforcement and Intelligence agencies, and Resort Business Units
- Participate in industry and government associations and training related to area of responsibility
- Monitor diverse open sources to identify or verify threats or any security, social, political, economic or cultural factors that may create risk to the Disneyland Resort.
- Edit and provide productive feedback on written products between initial production and customer distribution
- Create threat assessments based off of trends and incidents that impact the stability of the Disneyland Resort or the local area
- Collaborate closely with programs such as Community Watch
- Support Security Intelligence Manager with implementation of Security Special Services and/or Security & Emergency Services strategies as directed
Willingness to work weekends, holidays and evening and provide some flexibility with schedule when required
- Minimum of 3 years contemporary intelligence analyst and/or collection experience
- Developed ability to prioritize daily tasks and operational demands
- Assertive and proactive in identifying and resolving issues and concerns
- Effective communicator (exceptional written and verbal skills)
- Demonstrated ability to effectively summarize complex information and present in a concise and compelling manner
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to analyze large amounts of information from diverse sources to identify trends or patterns and make operational recommendations
- Builds strong relationships – works with others in collaborative, integrated manner with both internal and external partners
- Strong computer literacy – familiarity with Microsoft office and aptitude to easily learn other software programs
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong internet and social media literacy
- Ability to work under short deadlines and in crisis situations